Sunday, April 14, 2013

MTV Movie Award thoughts...

Rebel Wilson is an awful award's show host.

  



Why is Magic Mike nominated for anything? Gross.




Emma Watson is adorable and perfect and I want to be her.

Property of Getty Images.




It's just too bad Zachary Quinto is gay.

Property of Getty Images.



 Can someone explain to me what Aubrey Plaza was doing up there while Will Ferrell accepted his Comedic Genius award?
 It seemed badly planned, no?!

People tell me that I look like her, btw. 

Do you see a resemblance?


6 comments:

  1. Didn't watch the awards, but I agree with you on the Zachary Quinto front! And I can definitely see a resemblance to Aubrey Plaza! You don't look exactly alike or anything, but you look like you could be sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha he is just gorgeous to me. I love him as Spock... so glad they came out with another movie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stumbled upon your blog! I agree with you on Magic Mike. I have yet to see it cause I honestly don't think Chsnning Tatum is good looking. And as for the resemblance- you're prettier :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep I agree with Megalin! You are way prettier!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy moly I didn't even know he was gay! Sad times! Ugh who wouldnt want to be Emma Watson- she is super cool!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...