Thursday, March 14, 2013
Nominated for the Liebster Award! :-)
Thank you to my fellow blogger Aryn Hill of www.driftwoodanddaydreams.blogspot.com for passing on the Liebster Award to me! This is my first time for receiving this award and second time receiving an award in general! :) Here's how it all works...
1. When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself
2. You must answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you.
3. Pass the award onto 11 other blogs
4. Ask them 11 questions.
5. You are not allowed to nominate the blogger who nominated you!
11 Fact About Me
1. I am currently going to school to be a Nurse.
2. Although I am a science nerd, I sure do love writing in my blog! ;-) ;-)
3. I have a wonderful boyfriend that I have been dating for three years and have been friends with for nine years. His name is Brian. :-)
4. I am a New Yorker all the way! I was born in Albany, and now reside in Rochester with my boyfriend.
5. I am a passionate advocate of many things, including animals, equality of all kinds... I really, really, REALLY hate ignorance & bigotry and refuse to have a conversation with someone who doesn't "get it".
6. I NEED my coffee every single day or else I am one grumpy bitch.
7. I was a Professional Wrestler for nine years, but retired in 2009. It was the best/worst thing I ever did. No regrets... but then again, many regrets!
8. I need to visit Paris and the Eiffel Tower before I die!!! First thing on my bucket list, for sure.
9. I am a huge Queen and Freddie Mercury fan.
10. My blog about "Same Sex Crushes" got the attention of front man Davey Havok from the rock band AFI. It was awesome!
11. I often sing in an acoustic duo with my boyfriend, and we record covers on You Tube. :-)
1. If you were given a million dollars and you had to spend it in one day, what would you do?
Probably my parents, my boyfriend's parents, and Brian and I all new houses. I'd also buy a farm, where I would adopt all of the dogs that I could that were impounded!!!!
2. Favorite book and why?
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest- first book that I read in high school that I ever did a book report on. I got really into it and it paved the way for my love for reading.
3. Have you ever stolen before?
My mom tells a story about how when I was about 4 years old, I stole those stickers that people put on mailboxes of your house number. Apparently she made me return them the next day and say that I was sorry. I don't remember any of it. Must not be true! LOL ;-)
4. Duck or Rabbit? (reference How I Met Your Mother if you don't get this question)
I am so glad that you brought this up. This is one of my favorite shows on the planet and I own every single season! I'm gonna have to also disagree with Marshall and go with Duck! :-)
5. Pick one: fame, beauty, brains or money?
Good question. Well, I really could care less about beauty. I mean I guess it's a plus to be beautiful, but it's not everything. And I'd consider myself semi-smart. I wouldn't wanna be too smart because knowing too much can't be a good thing. Fame is a little too superficial for me. Money it is. Haha!
6. Do you believe in the supernatural?
No, I am an atheist and don't believe in any supernatural or higher beings.
7. Are you more of a messy or organized person?
Definitely more messy. Definitely.
8. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where you go?
Paris, right under the Eiffel Tower!
9. What are you most proud of? I am proud of many of my accomplishments. One being going back to school and being on the Dean's List several times and also being in the Honor Society. I am also proud of the mark that I made in Pro Wrestling when I was in it. I traveled a lot, met awesome people, and experienced a ton of stuff.
10. What's your favorite feature in a guy/girl?
My favorite feature in a guy would be big eyes, dark hair, and nice lips. He's gotta be tall. Possibly tattoos. I just described my boyfriend!
11.What's your dream job?
My dream job would be to be a Doctor or writer. :-) Possibly one that traveled a lot.
My 11 Nominees
Posted by Kristin Noelle at 3/14/2013