10. Stay productive.Whether it is keeping your car tidy or cleaning your apartment, staying productive will help you keep your mind off of things as well as help you feel more accomplished. Write an inspirational 'to do' list. Do something that you have been putting off. By doing this you will not only be more productive, but feel more productive!
9. Treat yourself by doing your nails or hair a different color.
8. Exercise and eat healthier.This one just proves to me over and over again that I can think with a more positive attitude if I just eat more healthy and exercise. There is no better high than the feeling you get after an intense workout. Eating healthier makes you less boated, which for me means feeling less like absolute shit!
7. Help out someone else in need.Lending a helping hand will make you feel more productive, and all around make you feel better about yourself because not only will you be helping someone else but you will be helping yourself. So call a friend, and do them a favor. However, never expect anything back in return.
6. Stop comparing yourself to others.
Feeling like you are never good enough can be a killer. So instead of comparing yourself to others, why don't you build the mentality that everyone is made differently. Also, keep in mind that everyone has their own preferences. It's a big world out there, and there is no need to wallow what you cannot change. So love who you are, because lets face it: you are who you are!
5. Dress up more.
4. Find great qualities about yourself and embrace them.When looking in the mirror at your "problem areas", focus a little more on your "kick ass" areas such as your figure whether it may be curvy or thin (women die to have both), your beautiful smile or your long eye lashes.
3. Surround yourself by positive people.
Being around pessimistic people can often bring you right down with them. Everyone knows that it's not easy to cheer your friends up, so don't always play the hero. Be a friend, but keep in mind if someone does not want to be changed, they will not. Be around the positive surroundings in life that made you fall in love with life to begin with.
2. Do what you love.