Thursday, October 16, 2014

Pouty Lips Obsessed.

I never fully became a fan of  'pouty lips' until I started dating my now fiance, Brian. He has big and full lips, and it's made me have a love for lips that I had never had before. I know lips happen to be a very desirable body part, but I never really noticed them all too much before that.


Now, when I see a set of nice, pouty lips on a good looking person, that is it. I am in love!

Here are my picks for top 5 poutiest lips in Hollywood and people I just can't keep my eyes off of...including their big, juicy, beautiful pillow lips!

1. Angelina Jolie





































2. Tom Hardy




















3.Lana Del Rey




















4. Michael Pitt




































































5. Felicity Jones








 













And here are Brian's lips.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...