Monday, June 10, 2013

Man Crush Monday

Now it's time for my top ten hotties. I have a loving and GORGEOUS boyfriend of 3+ years , but let's face it- we ALL have celebrity crushes! So let's go a little boy crazy on MAN CRUSH MONDAY. Here i'll list some of my top celebrity crushes, as well as some of the hottest men in Hollywood.


10. John Mayer




He may be a man whore, but this man whore is easy on the eyes and dated hottie Katy Perry. Seeing John Mayer live made me love him even more. A talented hottie with sleeve tattoos? Yes please, and thank you!



9. Derek Jeter



Derek Jeter made this list because not only was he one of my first crushes ever, but every girl crushes on a jock once in her life at least, right? While my taste in men seems to be the more edgy, sleeve tattooed, dark hair look- Derek Jeter seems to do it for me just fine!





8.  Zachary Quinto

I may not be Zachary Quintos sexual preference, but I'm definitely a Trekkie! I fell in love with this man when he portrayed Spock in the new Star Trek movies. Nothings hotter than this Vulcan. Beam me up, Scotty!




7.Tom Hardy







This British babe is just about perfect.





6. Lenny Kravitz



I think Lenny Kravitz is gorgeous. Weird, right? He's my type of guy, I guess. Rocker, tattoos, and he's a real looker. And oh yeah, his body isn't so bad either!




5. Neil Patrick Harris

Neil Patrick Harris has it all... a successful career post childhood stardom, a loving husband, beautiful twins... let's not be stingy here- he also grew up to be a very good looking guy with one of the most charming personalities I've ever seen on anyone. It's hard NOT to crush on this one!




4. Joseph Gordon Levitt
Not hard to see why this quirky and intelligent man knocks in at number 4 on my list. JGL is damn gorgeous!



3. Justin Timberlake

Not only does JT have the looks to make any women's lady parts catch fire, but his vocal cords can make sweet, sweet love to your ears as well!



2. Jason Segal



Jason Segal is my funny man crush. Sure, he has an average body, even an average face. But his personality makes him way more hotter than he actually is. Who said personality doesn't matter again?!



1. Ian Somerhalder


Do I need to say anything more?


1 comment:

  1. JGL is SO appealing. I wanted to set his line "I wish you were my girlfriend" from 50/50 as my ringtone.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...