Thursday, April 25, 2013

Fashion Friday





Well, it's Friday again and you know what that means! It means another Fashion Friday has come around. I decided to focus on Spring/Summer footwear for this week's post. My poor boyfriend will know what this means to me since he knows how many pairs of shoes that I own (it's sickening, really). Here are some of the shoes that I cannot WAIT to wear this Spring/Summer. In fact, I've already started! :-)

I will also be adding a Fashion Friday link to the navigation bar above for anyone that wants to check out previous Fashion Fridays!



Keep in mind some of these shoes are from last season & may not be in stock this season.



Payless


 Marshall's


American Eagle


Marshall's


Walmart




Payless










Now it's time for the real fun.
Time to go PINTEREST shopping!!!
 (Be sure to follow us on Pinterest above!)
































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...