1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs (contact them to let them know).
My Thank You:Kassandra who writes over at Coffee and Their Kisses awarded me this awesome award! Thanks so much girl! This one is special because it's my first award. I wanna frame it and put a pretty bow on it! I would if I could! Check out her blog everyone, it's a goodie for sure. Amazing blog title as well. It caught my eye from the get-go! :)
1. I moved out for the first time in my life, and away from my parents around this time last year. It was four hours away from home to be with my longtime friend turned boyfriend. It was a great decision... I'm starting to feel like Rochester, NY is home now.
2. I began to pursue a college education last year and have so far completed my first year with a cumulative 4.0 GPA. I'm hoping to do something big in the medical field someday. I've always wanted to, but something has always held me back. It seems like every time I tell someone I want to go the medical route, they automatically assume that I want to be a nurse, and I don't. I want to be more than a nurse. I figure 25 years young is a good as time to start as any.
3. I enjoy writing very much if you couldn't tell. I try to write as much as I can, and when I am not writing- I am thinking about what I CAN write about. It is an amazing outlet.
4. I am the black sheep of my family for sure. My brother is a successful Electritican, married with three kids and one on the way. I am still figuring out what I want to do with my life, after an exhausting and traumatizing nine year Pro Wrestling career. Yes, that's right folks. I was a Pro Wrestler for nine years out of my life. I also had a three page article in WWE Magazine once. It was pretty rad.
5.I used to be a very out going and free spirited type of girl, However, over the years I've experienced some life changes that have evolved me into a shy, kept to myself type of woman. I'm almost a different person now. I know for many women it is the other way around, such as them "breaking out of their shell". Well, I enjoy hiding in mine! There are pros and cons about this situation.
6. I've been playing the guitar since I was 12 years old. It's pretty much a hobby when I have nothing better to do. I enjoy finger picking on the acoustic guitar. My favorite song to play is "Black Bird" By The Beatles.
7. I hope to be the proud owner of an English Bulldog and a big ass talking Cockatoo someday. I'll even settle for another Ace! (See a couple posts below).
Blogs who also rock & that I'm awarding: